Unique, 5 year Warranty
FLOLOC Products International offers the best warranty in the Industry. Please note however that batteries and battery charging systems are not covered by this warranty. Also the warranty on outsourced items shall be only the warranty provided to us by the manufacturer of those items.
FLOLOC Products International (hereafter FLOLOC) warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under the following terms:
- Labor and Parts are warranted for five (5) years from the date of the first end user purchase. This warranty applies provided that the proof satisfactory to FLOLOC is furnished to FLOLOC establishing that the product is installed and maintained by factory authorized personnel as specified in this warranty.
- This warranty may be enforced only by the first end user purchaser, which is defined as being the first person or organization to purchase the FLOLOC product and first put it into its intended service.
Except as detailed below, this warranty covers all defects in material or workmanship in this product for the time period specified. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Any product which is not distributed by FLOLOC or an authorized FLOLOC dealer. Authorized FLOLOC dealers can be identified by displaying an authorization from FLOLOC, or by calling FLOLOC at (800) 794-7562 to determine if the dealer is authorized by FLOLOC.
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
a. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
b. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by FLO-LOC.
c. Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
d. Removal or installation of the product.
e. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
4. Cartons, carrying cases, external accessories or any accessories used in connection with the product.
We will pay labor and material expenses for covered items but we will not pay for the following:
- Removal or installation charges.
- Costs of initial technical adjustments (set-up), including adjustment of user controls.
- Payment of shipping charges.
To obtain service on your product, you must take or ship it prepaid to any authorized FLOLOC service center. Whenever warranty service is required, the original dated sales slip (or a copy) must be presented as proof of warranty coverage and should be included in any shipment of the product. Please also include in any mailing you name, address, and a description of the problem(s).
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. FLOLOC's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product at our option. FLOLOC shall not be liable for:
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in this product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, commercial loss or
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Any questions regarding warranty service should be directed to:
FLOLOC Products International, California, USA • (949) 429-1089 • (800) 794-7562 • info@FLOLOC.com